Sunday, December 19, 2010

HOT coffee

Dr. Oz said, "Cayenne Pepper has capsaicin in it which is a metabolism booster."  Since I already had in in my spice cabinet...I decided to try it, just to see.  Well...it works!  I started sprinkling it in my coffee around Thanksgiving.  I love to add spices like, ginger, nutmeg, and cinnamon to add a holiday kick.  I just added cayenne pepper too!  I DO have more energy- I haven't been napping with the kids in the afternoon, I'm doing better at keeping my house clean, and I have had energy to take on cleaning projects like organizing my closet and deep-cleaning the fridge.  WOW!! 

I wouldn't pass this info on if it were costly to try or required huge efforts.  It is a spice that has many health benefits, very inexpensive, has multiple uses in the kitchen, and takes very little effort to sprinkle on your food or in your coffee.

I do like spicy foods, so having in my coffee is easy for me.  It takes so very little to effect your metabolism, that it basically just makes my coffee seem hotter, temperature hotter, not that spicy.  I say, give it a try, why not?  

No comments:

Post a Comment