Saturday, January 8, 2011

After the holidays

Finally, Friday, I went back to the gym since the holidays.  It wasn't that i wanted to take a break from working out, it just didn't fit into my schedule with both kids and a husband home!  I met a friend, and we chit-chatted our way to a mile on the eliptical and about 40 minutes on the treadmill.  I was so worried that I was going to have to "start over" taking baby steps and being out of breatha and unable to finish 10 minutes, but, we did great!!!

After the cardio, i hit the circuit.  I did mostly upper body and pushed myself pretty hard (i feel it a bit in my shoulder area today...yay!).  Might not be able to go over the weekend but already have plans to go to the St. Peters gym on Monday!! 

BTW.  still down 7 lbs since starting the gym in Nov. !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment