Wednesday, November 3, 2010

the best workout yet

Each time that my sister and I go workout...we say, "Now THAT was the best workout so far"  Yeah!!  So far, so good!  We have worked out way up to 15 minutes on the treadmill at a slight incline and 3 minutes on the eliptical...of course my sis is at -3 minutes, because she went backward the whole time! LOL! 

The circuit machines we could use some direction on...we do know how to work the machined, but as far as how much weight and how many reps, we are pretty lost.  I try to keep track, but look over at my sister and she is listening to her new mp3 player and not counting or keeping track at all!  She just goes until I hear her say "ouch" then she moves to the next and I follow!LOL! 

I love the feel of working our bodies!  I pray we will keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment