Sunday, November 21, 2010

5th workout this week!!!

So, yesterday morn was my 5th workout this week!  I love it!  I would have never thought that I'd enjoy it this much, but I feel better and have lost 6.5 lbs.  I'm sure I'll gain them back over Thanksgiving, but at least I'll be at the gym working it back off!  I soooo wish I could say that "this" year, I'm making healthy dishes, counting my calories, baking with splenda, adding more veggies, BUT I'm not.  I am making the traditional yummy stuff that we always make.  I have convinced myself that if I deprive myself of these "once a year" goodies, I'll crave them all year, SO...I'm taking two days to eat the good stuff, get sick of it and then not think about them until next year!!  Nice way to justify things, huh?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment